Friday, June 13, 2008

What do you mean "One Once Bound"?

It is my scientifically proven belief (proven by pysicists, even) that every object, both living and nonliving, eventually turns to chaos. Human beings, however, are bound to a different kind of chaos. For example-- a child asks for a cookie and his mother says no. Chances are, despite being told no, the child goes for the cookie against his mother's wishes.


Before I continue to rant on about cookies, let me cut to the chase. We, as humans, are eternally destined to stray from proper direction. In lamens terms, we are bound to chaos.


Some, in their lives, choose to immerse themselves in chaos. Others choose to find a way to escape that chaos--usually by finding religion. However, even in the midst of finding "salvation" (in some religions more than others), people always find their way back to the proverbial off-road.


However, despite this, we human beings have a very powerful weapon against chaos. As much as people refuse to accept the truth (whilst being in great chaos themselves), that weapon is the unbreakable text... the voice of God: The Bible.


With the voice of God by my side, I was able to break the chains that kept me tied to chaos itself, and although I am attacked and twisted by chaos at times, the Bible always helps me find my way back... Now, how was I bound by chaos you ask? Well... that's why you're here, isn't it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

P.S. Those of you that DO know me, I ask that you not disclose my name to the other readers. Thank you.

-Kail

Elliot said...

Very moving, it's good to hear you've learned of the dangers of obsession. Post more. :D